Be part of our Sight Saving Team!
● Do you know that 50% of all blindness is preventable?
● Friends for Sight is looking for volunteers to screen children and adults
at schools, health fairs, community events and senior centers.
1. At least 18 years of age
2. One and a half hours of training
3. Access to a vehicle
4. A commitment of 20 volunteer hours a year
● You can save someone’s sight. Plan to attend a Friends for Sight
vision screening training session :
You can apply your skills at schools and business & community in Salt Lake County.
To Register Contact Monica at: email@example.com
Friends for Sight
661 South 200 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84111